Tuesday 14 January 2014

BJD problems

I've discovered that by using the bead with the clay on top has made the clay start to weaken and crack. If I was to do this again I would make it as one whole piece to minimise the cracks. I have no choice know but to cast her in resin if i wish to keep her. This causes problems with wigs which I may have to put on with magnets after and also if its ok for me to use the silicorn from the props store.  i will ask about it today. Otherwise I will have to stop this project.

However  I am enjoying the time away from costume to just try other things even if it's frustrating. However I wish we had more to do for the production. I think I was to pick a minor again I would look at what shows were on during the time I was in props.

No comments:

Post a Comment