Tuesday 9 December 2014

Panto Week 6

31.10.2014- 5.11.2014


  I didn't realised I had to complete both my costume by the end off the 7th November. This has completely messed up my plan break down. We have 4 weeks less on the costumes this year from last year. But I can understand why this has happened as we got the designs later than we were meant to which made a massive impact on there manufacturing time they normal have in the department. I was very worried about meeting this deadline but I'm less panicked now. I wish we could have had a breakdown of when we had to have everything complete by which would have helped.


I have managed to complete Lorne's costume in full, both trousers and jacket and I'm very very happy with it. I only need to add the trim to Lorne cuff but that can be done later. It's complete to the point were he can wear it. I might need to add on extra poppers but everything else should be fine.
I started on Daniel's trousers and completed them today as well which means I have the jacket left. I also found out today that Daniel will be in tomorrow so I can fit him to complete the jacket for Friday. This has made things a lot easier for the fitting instead of using a dummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment