Tuesday 9 December 2014

Panto Week Four

16/10/2014-22/10/2014

Unfortunately I stopped working on Panto Thursday and Friday after the fitting as I was required to go onto Country Wife has that had to be completed by the end of the week so got done of the fitting notes sorted in full apart from to mark up the pins.

It wasn't until the Tuesday that I realised the massive impart it had on my Panto costume deadline. My fitting was scheduled for Wednesday at 10 when I had nothing ready to fit. I was under the impression my fitting would be on Thursday afternoon. I managed to complete the jacket in full by the end of Tuesday so at least I could fit that but it then turned out that the director wouldn't let Lorne out of rehearsals for a fitting so that gave me an extra day to complete the trousers. Not only did I finish his trousers by lunch time, ready to be fitted next day but I also finished Daniels trousers ready for his fitting in a couple of weeks time. I felt very, very pleased with my progress this week.

My aim is to have Daniel's costume ready to be fitted by the end of the 23th October. There after I will be able to concentrate on and complete Lorne's costume by the end of October. After than I plan to move onto Daniel's costume to have it completed half way through November so I can move onto there hats and ruffles.

No comments:

Post a Comment