Tuesday 12 November 2013

Panto Day 12

Date: 5/11/13
We had a morning meeting on Tuesday and were told we only have 2 weeks left to complete the whole costume. Because of this I did panic but Gillian then told me I no long have to make the shoes, headpiece or the wings. All I have to do is find a way to attach the wings after. This has saved me a lot of time. I'm nearly finished the skirt to a point of fittings, leaving only the bodice and the walk down costume which shouldn't take too long as I've practised them before and the walk down is only alterations. Finally I feel like I have everything under control.

Tasks started:  Start to think about wings, think about tights, cutting out the bodice. Start on to skirt.

Tasks completed: Tutu/under skirt complete.

Learned: Don't over estimate how much time you have to complete all the tasks.


No comments:

Post a Comment